How to become a volunteer with Families Moving Forward:
- If your congregation/service group is already a part of our Hospitality Rotation, please register for your volunteer opportunity by going to Volunteer Registration. For step-by-step registration instructions (with photos), click here.
- If you are not a part of our hospitality rotation, decide on a project from our lists of individual or group opportunities.
- Complete the Volunteer Interest Form below or contact Tasha Melvin, at volunteer or (919) 693-5878, ext. 28.
- State the specific volunteer opportunity in which you are interested.
Please Note: On-going (short-/long-term) volunteers are required to attend a volunteer orientation prior to serving the agency. Additionally, on-going volunteers are subject to a background check.
- All volunteers must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult. Volunteer options for minors accompanied by an adult are limited.
- There are limits to group sizes depending on the project or opportunity.
Volunteer Interest Form